Informal Processes: Workplace Applications
Relational and Restorative Processes 1-Day Workshop
Informal Processes: Workplace Applications – SynRJ Module 1b
Either socially distanced Face to Face 1-Day delivery OR also available completely online delivery consisting of 4 x 90 minute sessions.
This course is designed to prepare participants to use restorative practices in their everyday role in the workplace. It will also assist UK organisations in meeting requirements for informal processes under Employment Regulations.
- brings together all those affected by conflict in the workplace
- allows participants to come to a shared understanding
- provides a safe environment for the expression of emotion
- provides opportunities to rebuild damaged relationships
- rebuilds working relationships and strengthens teams
- processes can be used
proactively or reactively
- can be used within existing discipline and grievance systems
- pursue personal accreditation
- continuum of practice
- dealing restoratively with cases
- practical, relevant informal role-play opportunities
Agenda & Materials
- group exercises to practice facilitating informal restorative meetings in a workplace setting
- feedback from experienced
- instructional DVD’s and discussion
- helpful workbook / hand-outs
Click through to Events for available face to face and online open events.
Our open event fees include tuition, books and materials.
Where appropriate they also include venue costs, lunch and refreshments.
Accommodation and other associated expenses are not included.
All SynRJ trainings and workshops we provide can be brought on-site (plus a growing list online) to your agency, school, community or organisation.
Our on-site training fees include delivery by one or two trainers as appropriate and all required materials. Provision of a suitable venue, any student accommodations and associated trainer expenses, including lunch and refreshments for students and the trainer/s, are the responsibility of the contracting organisation.
Several SynRJ Workshops and Training Courses we provide can now be delivered entirely online to your agency, school, community or organisation.
Our online training fees include delivery by one or two trainers as appropriate and all required materials.