Informal Processes: An Anti-Bullying Strategy
Relational and Restorative Processes:
An Anti-Bullying Strategy 1-Day Workshop
Informal Processes: An Anti-Bullying Strategy – SynRJ Module 1a
Either socially distanced Face to Face 1-Day delivery OR also available completely online delivery consisting of 4 x 90 minute sessions.
Break the cycle of bullying. Understand the unique dynamics of this chronic, troublesome behaviour and learn how to respond effectively and consistently, using proven relational and restorative processes.
• a stronger school/care community
• positive relationships, even when
challenging bullying behaviour
• improved classroom/
care home climate
• fewer disciplinary issues
• creating a safer and more
• understanding underlying
concepts of restorative practices
• developing effective strategies for:
• managing behaviour which involves
bullying , incl. Cyber bullying etc.
• teaching young people to take
responsibility for their actions
• engaging young people and their
parents/carers in their own behavioural
issues particularly in relation to issues
involving incidents of bullying
Agenda & Materials
• exercises for practicing restorative techniques
• videos of actual restorative practices in use
• accounts from experienced restorative practitioners
• thorough explanation / consideration of the different types of bullying
• discussion topics:
˚˚ connectedness and relationships
˚˚ student/looked after children engagement
˚˚ the educator’s/carers role
• helpful hand-outs and Student Workbook
Click through to Events for available face to face and online open events.
Our open event fees include tuition, books and materials.
Where appropriate they also include venue costs, lunch and refreshments.
Accommodation and other associated expenses are not included.
All SynRJ trainings and workshops we provide can be brought on-site (plus a growing list online) to your agency, school, community or organisation.
Our on-site training fees include delivery by one or two trainers as appropriate and all required materials. Provision of a suitable venue, any student accommodations and associated trainer expenses, including lunch and refreshments for students and the trainer/s, are the responsibility of the contracting organisation.
Several SynRJ Workshops and Training Courses we provide can now be delivered entirely online to your agency, school, community or organisation.
Our online training fees include delivery by one or two trainers as appropriate and all required materials.