Family Group Meetings
3-Day - Family Group Meetings: Facilitator Skills Training
Engaging with and Empowering Families – SynRJ Module 4
Online course not currently available. We are working on a ‘hybrid’ course with a mixture of face to face and online delivery.
Course Aim & Objectives
Provide participants with the skills, knowledge and confidence to coordinate/facilitate Family Group Meetings/Conferences (FGM/C)
All participants to gain: –
- a practical and theoretical knowledge of both ‘structured’ and free flowing FGM/C processes
- an insight into the various applications of FGM/C at a formal level
- an introduction to using restorative and relation processes at an informal level
- experience of the practical application of the above through role-play
- training linked to National Occupational Standards for Restorative Practice
- an opportunity to obtain sufficient knowledge, skills and evidence of
- learning to pursue individual accreditation
Click through to Events for available face to face and online open events.
Our open event fees include tuition, books and materials.
Where appropriate they also include venue costs, lunch and refreshments.
Accommodation and other associated expenses are not included.
All SynRJ trainings and workshops we provide can be brought on-site (plus a growing list online) to your agency, school, community or organisation.
Our on-site training fees include delivery by one or two trainers as appropriate and all required materials. Provision of a suitable venue, any student accommodations and associated trainer expenses, including lunch and refreshments for students and the trainer/s, are the responsibility of the contracting organisation.
Several SynRJ Workshops and Training Courses we provide can now be delivered entirely online to your agency, school, community or organisation.
Our online training fees include delivery by one or two trainers as appropriate and all required materials.
For availability and booking please use our Contact Form and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.